Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Flowers By The Garden Gate

My Sister-in-Law was here today to drop off some flower pots that I sent home with her last week.  The now empty pots were full of flowers that I share-croppped and sent home to her boyfriend who loves gardening as much as I do.  It was a long drive and they will need some TLC if they are going to make it but, there is hope.  This prompted me to post this lovely card I made a while back.




I made a basic 1/4 sheet card front with layers as you can see.  With the use of punches I added a cute little garden gate complete with a "Welcome" sign that every gardener just can't do with out.  I even used the punches to create the hinges.  The only thing it's missing besides a few more flowers is a little piece of ribbon on the wire hanger.  I had so much fun making this card I just had to share it with you.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment