Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween ATC

So tonight I will try to be brief as we are carving pumpkins as I type.  The boys have decided not to use patterns this year and make their own.  That should prove to be interesting.  My husband is busy making roasted pumpkins seeds - not anything I am interested in or like for that matter.  He's made them for a couple of years now and they go over very well at work but, they are not for me.  Yuck!  However, he does make a pretty good warm spiked cider which is probably why I don't care about the pumpkin seeds.

OK, on with my post.  You may remember, in July I went to visit my friend Pam in Minnesota and before I went she and I challenged each other. She chose a month from Page Maps - cards (see the right bar on this blog for a link to Page Maps) and I chose a month of tags from the same.  Well, tags are just big ATC's to me so that's what my challenge was, ATC's.  I really do love them.  Anyway, I've posted both our versions below for the same tag layout (there will be more to come over the next few weeks).


 








I find it interesting how two people can take the same layout and make two totally different looking cards. She very much likes the deep fall colors and uses them quite a bit in her cards, especially this time of year.  I just wanted to go for something different.  I didn't even ink up the edges on this one.  What? No ink?  What was I thinking?  No stamping either.  I must not have been feeling well at the time. Lol!  I do like how I have one skeleton upside down on the paper though.  Cute.
I've entered my ATC in the following challenges:
So there's my not so brief post.  Pumpkins and the seeds are done, by the way.  Nothing to do now except do a little clean up.  The cider has warmed me and I'm ready to snuggle up on the couch.  Don't worry, no long winter naps yet.
Happy Halloween to all!

1 comment:

  1. Both awesome cards, love the skeleton papers and the bat over the moon..
    Thanks for joining in with us at ATC’S and cards with Attitude..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete