Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pink, Pearls, Polka Dots, & Lace for the Girlies!



Hi Crafters!
Today's card may look a little familiar to you.  I did one very similar for the Eclectic's #3 challenge here.  The patterned papers stayed the same as before but, I changed the layout a bit and by adding some pearls I have a totally new card using mostly the same products.   Do you ever do that?  When we have stamp club it can become a free for all in design.  You know, show what yours looks like, give them the parts to make it and let them do their thing.  It's fun to see what everyone comes up with.  I really like the way I polka-dotted the diamond glaze to enhance the bubbles in the tub.  Such a girlie card.  Makes me want to go take a soak and cherish the moment.  lol!

I will be entering the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! Love the soft, subtle colors. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is so cute great design..

    Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC this time

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment the way you have it on the angle like that.. Beautiful pearls and lace and fantastic image. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.. Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete