Saturday, January 26, 2013

CAS card

Hello Crafters!
I have a quick post for you today then I am off. 
 Today's card is made as a 4x4 and I used Kraft, Chocolate Chip, and True Thyme card stock. There is also a layer of designer paper. I just layered everything in 1/8" or 1/4" increments. I colored with my chalk pencils and blender pen, not the easiest thing to do on kraft paper (random flecks to work around). Mind you, it's a technique of putting on and taking off. I just love the curly hair and hat on this cute and girly image though. I made this card as an easel card to go with another project I will show you in a few days.
 
Again, simple layers. The flower is made from a scrap of lace ribbon and 2 paper flowers with a button for the center. The sentiment seemed to match perfectly to the pose this little cutie was making so I popped that up on a punched label. All the edges are distressed with brown ink. That's it.
Have a great weekend!

I entered these challenges:

6 comments:

  1. This is truly lovely. I hope to see your other project! :) Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs~
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia, if this is not the most adorable card, then I don't know what it is! Your image is so cute and your color choices are perfect! Thanks for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trisha this is so cute! I just love that image! I agree chalks on the craft are tough :) Love the layers and the color combo too. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood this week at 613 Avenue Create!

    Kathi
    Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, It's sooooo Gorgeous!! Love the colours & great design... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, Patricia, she is perfectly CAS, so sweet and beautifully colored, simply an awesome card. Thanks for stopping by and leaving the lovely comments.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, the image is so wonderful!!!! Never seen it before and I'm impress! Love your card! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete