Saturday, May 4, 2013

Sir Your Stash (SYS) Saturday

Hello Crafters!
Well, here is another month beginning and time to Stir Your Stash. Before I get on with my project I would like to put a shout out for the new blog I have started with Abbie from Artistic Inspirations. It's called Fat-Tastic Tuesday. You may remember we did a DT call a few weeks ago. We chose a wonderful design team for our new blog and it is now up and running. Please stop by and take a look and why not play along with the cahllenge while you are there.

Now, on with today's project. I have a cute card to share with you today that I know you will want to make. The smallest of designer paper leftovers will work great for this card. Take a peek:
Each of the little flags here are no more than 2" long. The widest one is only 1" with the smallest being only 1/2" wide. I love the different coordinating scraps. The flowers are from some tissue paper I found in a drawer. I cut 10 layers of flowers and used a brad in the center to hold it together. I found the heart from left over Valentines Day supplies and the bling is from my stash. When I was all done, I sprayed Shimmer Mist (Stampin" UP)  over the whole card front. This card also fits in the "Clean and Simple" catagory. Hope you give this a try. Leave me a comment if you do with a link so I can check out your work.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment