Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fat-Tastic Tuesday Challenge #9 - Should Have Gnome

Hello Crafters!

We have a fun challenge going on this time at Fat-Tastic Tuesday. Using the sketch below, we're making our projects with Garden Gnomes. Thanks to our sponsor Lacy Sunshine


 we have some awfully cute inspiration pieces from the DT for you to check out. And there is a great prize up for grabs!

Here's the sketch we want you to use:

And my project:

I just fell in love with this little guy. And seeing as how I have a tenancy to run late it was perfect for a belated birthday card. I used scraps again (the wood grain paper). That is one thing that is great about making fat pages. You can usually make a card from scraps. Anyway, I used Old Olive card stock (SU) for my base, leaves (SU flower petal punch), and image/sentiment backing. I used a die cut from Nestibilities to cut out the frame for my image. I used my scallop border punch (SU) at the top and layered a strip of So Saffron card stock (SU) to which I added a line of black bling dots. The sentiment is printed by hand (not too bad) and the flowers are from Prima. I have colored in my image with Spectrum Noir markers. I love the "almost" Monochromatic look of this card. And aren't those turtle eyes just adorable?

Ok, now it's your turn. Head on over to Fat-Tastic Tuesday and check out the DT's inspiration pieces then get your projects uploaded to take part in this new challenge. Can't wait to see what you make!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment