Monday, September 30, 2013

Eclectic Ellapu Challenge #49 - Sketch

Hello Crafters!

Well, I have missed a couple of challenges at Eclectic Ellapu this last month as I took some time off to do some sorting in my work room. Although I am not done, I have made a lot of progress and managed to have a garage sale as well. It's funny how we hang on to things. It has been an interesting experience making myself get rid of things that I once loved but, still haven't used for some time. The sale went well thanks to my friend Judy who joined me. Judy is a Stampin' Up demonstrator and as most demonstrators know you have to circulate your stamps in order to keep up with the new stuff. I am not a demonstrator but love Stampin' Up products and therefore had my share of "hoards" to sell. So all in all the sale went pretty well for both of us. We manage one about every two years.

Ok, on with my challenge post. Jacki is our hostess this time 'round for the purples. She has created this beautiful sketch for us to follow.


I am still working in Fall and Halloween mode (but not for long) and made this card:


I rather enjoyed this sketch. I used Green Galore card stock (SU - retired) as my card base and backed it with black card stock for depth. The purple paper is from The Angel Company and I used Only Orange card stock (SU - retired) for layering. The image is a current SU set. I stamped it in black then added color with my SU markers and added a bit of colored glitter glue to jazz it up. The ghost tag is from Michaels to which I added some glitter glue as well and popped up on foam tape (3M). I added little dots of orange glitter glue in the corners of the small black piece then added a tulle bow for a little more dimension.

Don't forget the TREASURE HUNT starts tomorrow for the Eclectics. Lots of prizes - 29 to be exact - and a grand draw at the end. Stop over to Eclectic Ellapu tomorrow and get all the details. And hey, why not join us for the challenge as well. Fun for all in every direction!

Have a great day and of course -
Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment